COD Modern Warfare & Overwatch Account (Battle.net Account)

Not Recently Bumped

PharohFTW

Level 54

Trade Guardian Orders: 15

(100%) (13 reviews)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Jul 6, 2018
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello EPICNPC users.

I am selling my Blizzard account with Call of Duty Modern Warefare & Overwatch on it.

[ Info ]
7d185cc7971d1e32ef444957d655b43f.jpg
26a24c32301b1a48feded5aa78b5fad6.jpg
COD (standard edition)
- I would upload pics for MW account but there is currently a 50GB update for some reason lmao (which i really dont want to download just to show screenshots. Check the stats link below)
b75339910c5c6bf13fbc8cc4b478a964.png

Info that i do know:
Account has the HDR Sniper Rifle in GOLD (Gold skin unlocked via challanges).

Level 70
Stats can be found here https://codstats.net/profile/pc/superfire%2321480/

OVERWATCH (origins edition)
https://overwatchtracker.com/profile/pc/global/SuperFire-21480
Overwatch has got quite a few skins unlocked. I am not much of an overwatch player myself, but the account hasn't really been played on competitively. (mainly played casual games)
I haven't downloaded or played the game in over 6 months. I previously had a thread on here when I was trying to sell this account with only overwatch (before COD was released), sadly it didn't sell but it did have all the unique skins listed with images.


[ Price ]
-
PayPal: £40
Friends & Family

Account comes with both games.
Buyer goes first. (Request a middleman on site if need be)
Refunds will not be given. Once you purchase the account is yours.
All information (email & phone) will be removed from the account before the transaction/trade.
Feel free to message me on discord Trinity#8587
Online times: Mon-Thurs 6pm GMT Fri-Sun ANYTIME
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Nice guy, very good and fast buy, would deffiently recommend buying anthing from this guy as he seems like a fair and a good seller.

Replies fast, send the info straight after you send the money and he's very patient.
 
Hello EPICNPC users.

I am selling my Blizzard account with Call of Duty Modern Warefare & Overwatch on it.
Email will be changed upon purchase as the current email is my personal email. Phone number will also be removed from the account (phone number was added for account security)

[ Info ]
7d185cc7971d1e32ef444957d655b43f.jpg
26a24c32301b1a48feded5aa78b5fad6.jpg
COD (standard edition)
- I would upload pics for MW account but there is currently a 50GB update for some reason lmao (which i really dont want to download just to show screenshots. Check the stats link below)
b75339910c5c6bf13fbc8cc4b478a964.png

Info that i do know:
Account has the HDR Sniper Rifle in GOLD (Gold skin unlocked via challanges).

Level 70
Stats can be found here https://codstats.net/profile/pc/superfire%2321480/

OVERWATCH (origins edition)
https://overwatchtracker.com/profile/pc/global/SuperFire-21480
Overwatch has got quite a few skins unlocked. I am not much of an overwatch player myself, but the account hasn't really been played on competitively. (mainly played casual games)
I haven't downloaded or played the game in over 6 months. I previously had a thread on here when I was trying to sell this account with only overwatch (before COD was released), sadly it didn't sell but it did have all the unique skins listed with images.


[ Price ]
-
PayPal: £40
Friends & Family

Account comes with both games.
Buyer goes first. (Request a middleman on site if need be)
Refunds will not be given. Once you purchase the account is yours.
All information (email & phone) will be removed from the account before the transaction/trade.
Feel free to message me on discord Trinity#8587
Online times: Mon-Thurs 6pm GMT Fri-Sun ANYTIME
Hi
I came across u selling a free mw account for cod and im interested. Unfortunately i cant pay u because my parents wont let me and i really wanted toplay the game and cant afford it. Is it ok if u consider giving me the acc for free if u do not get any offers. u wld be doing me a very huge favour. Thank u for reading this if u ever do and i hope u will think ab it. ill be checking my email everyday after school to see if u reply.
 
Back
Top