• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Cod Mobile Account | 21 Battle Pass | 6 Lucky Draw Skins | 1 Legendary Weapon

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

DOVIN

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Mexico
Member Since
Jun 22, 2021
Country
Mexico
Multiple Accounts
0
Lvl. 150


[Battle Pass]
>S2
>S3
>Steel Legion (S5)
>Once Upton A Time In Rust (S6)
>Radioactive Agent (S7)
>The Forge (S8)
>Conquest (S9)
>The Hunt (S10)
>Anniversary (S11)
>Going Dark (S12)
>Winter War (S13)
>New Order (S1)
>Day Of Reckoning (S2)
>Tokyo Escape (S3)
>Spurned & Burned (S4)
>In Deep Water (S5)
>The Heat (S6)
>Elite Of The Elite (S7)
>2ND Anniversary (S8)
>Nightmare (S9)
>Shadows Return (S10)

[Soldiers]
>Vanguard
>Sentinel Recon
>Golem - Black Forest
>Witch Doctor - Wrong Medecine
>Gunzo
>Blackjack
>Artery - Maiden of Death
>Farah - Jinn
>Gaz
>FireBreak - The Fire Team
>Tank Dempsey
>+All Battle Pass Soldiers

[Legendary Arsenal]
>Hades - Void Sender

[CHARMS]
>13 Legendary
>41 Epic
>+36


I put my COD Mobile account up for sale, I have quite a few battle passes, I just don't have Season 1 and 4, some lucky roulette characters, a single legendary weapon, several epic event weapons, as well as characters from events. I do not close myself to offers, since my current cell phone has performance failures when playing, which makes it impossible for me to continue playing.

I'm on the lookout for any offer, just on battle passes I have spent around 96 USD.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I will be awaiting any message or question about the cod mobile account
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
sorry for answering so late, you can find me in discord with DOVIN#0646
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
U have discord ?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top