SOLD [CN Bilibili] Final Gear - Heavily Armoured Heroine Endgame Account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

crynelleciaz

Level 96

Trade Guardian Orders: 105

(100%) (110 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
May 2, 2018
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Welcome and Hi~
Selling Final Gear - Heavily Armoured Heroine / 重装战姬 Endgame Account.


Actually, I don't want to sell this game account. But due to my life getting more busy, I no longer have much time to play this game to the fullest so I'am trying to sell it. I hope prospective buyer able to take care this account to the fullest. Still playing this account everyday and do dailies until sold.
This is nice battle mecha-based game. Superior than Iron Saga and has potential great-selling market like Azur Lane and Girls' Frontline did.
All characters and pilots sprites are fully Live2D!!
Gameplay Preview:

If you decided to buy this account I'll give you my Bilibili account as well the email that associated with it.
My Bilibili acc already verified so you don't need submit any country ID again.


-91.25% Pilots Collections (Only Dolores left for SSR)
-73.42% Equipment Parts Collections
-Oath Pilots: Taysia Graft
-16 Rank 60 FullSet MechSuits
-All Limited Pilots: Patti and Cynthia
-Has mostly limited free summer skins for some pilots.


Taysia2.png

Full Screenshots:
​

Looking for $75.
If you're interested, shoot me a message in Discord.
My only one Discord: Crynelleciaz#5655
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Fake sales
Is your account still available?
 
Yes.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top