- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- China
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Android only
cbt duration:
2023-06-09th to 2023-06-16th
Use Taptap(3rd party application store) to DL and install
Use Android device/emulator to play
Pixel style/<Don't starve> art style, Action, bishojo
Will send Taptap cn account to DL + an activation code to enter game on June.09th
Unavailable
May need some time to install and setup,
Actvition code is one-time, so I'll ask for payment first
recommend for users with experience with Taptap store, or old users on EpicNPC
cbt game will have glitches too, be prepared
DM on EpicNPC
If no contact to June.11th, I'll use the code
(Or you can ask me on 06-15th to get a peek, not sure apk will work tho)
cbt duration:
2023-06-09th to 2023-06-16th
Use Taptap(3rd party application store) to DL and install
Use Android device/emulator to play
Pixel style/<Don't starve> art style, Action, bishojo
Will send Taptap cn account to DL + an activation code to enter game on June.09th
Unavailable
May need some time to install and setup,
Actvition code is one-time, so I'll ask for payment first
recommend for users with experience with Taptap store, or old users on EpicNPC
cbt game will have glitches too, be prepared
DM on EpicNPC
If no contact to June.11th, I'll use the code
(Or you can ask me on 06-15th to get a peek, not sure apk will work tho)
Last edited:
