Closed
Last edited:

Trade Guardian Orders: 711
Important:
Please read my entire post.
Don't offer accounts over my BUDGET.
Have ALL INFORMATION ready when you contact me.
Thanks!
Greetings!
I would like to buy your Adventure Quest account! I don't have any preferences yet so send me what you have for sale!
Send me you offers via Private Message please!
I may not react to posts in this thread and please don't add me on skype before I get all of the information regarding the account via Private Message.
Include the price and as much information regarding the account as you can in your description!
Also send a few screenshots if possible. Thanks!
Please provide the following basic information in Private message:
- Level
- Guardian/X-Guardian upgrade
- Z-Tokens
- Gold
- Gold Gift Boxes
- Account creation date
- Stats
- Sets
- Link to character page
- Any important items on the account
- Price
Please don't offer accounts over $5!
Requirements:
You must be the original owner!
Preferably with original e-mail address, but we can also change the e-mail!
No account trading previously with the account!
You will also have to go first if you don't have a lot of feedback!
I can pay via Paypal or Skrill.
65+ Positive Feedback with 100% Reputation! Epic Member. Epic Member Premium. Verified. Trusted.
ALWAYS send me a Private Message before adding me on Skype!
Add me on Skype! Click my Signature!
![]()