• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Clash Royale Lvl 13 Account with RARE emote

Not Recently Bumped

lando_rp

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 28, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Cards: 101/103 (Mother Witch and Goblin Drill Missing)
6 Cards fully maxed
7 Ready to Max Cards (Only need to use Coins)
Average Card Level: 11
5243 Star Points | 1,051,948 Coins | 246 Gems
12/10 Legendary Trade Tokens
11/10 Epic trade Tokens
12/10 Rare Trade tokens
11/10 Common Trade Tokens
81/ 163 Emotes!!!! MUST SEE EMOTES!! Check Screenshots!!!!
Royal Ghost Gem Emote (VERY RARE)
Trophy Goblin Emote (VERY RARE) + other emotes
Pass Royale Bought: 1-14, 17
17 Tower Skins
10/1000 Rare Wild Card

Let me know if interested...
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Add my discord NaterTater#0423
 
Ok I have a mm are you ok with me choosing?
 
L
actually i see the system, should i go ahead and start it?
L
is there a place to choose?
Do you have a mm? I could do 155$ because clash accounts are in low demand and not a lot of people are wanting to buy so This is the best your gonna get.
 
L
i do not have a mm. seems like i'll do it for $155 then
Hmm how about 155$ because I have no idea if your scamming. Jsut to clarify I get full control of the email as well as the account?
 
L
yes email will be all yours. I am looking for your absolute best offer please.
I could do 130$ and we would have to do a mm
 
L
meet me halfway? so $215?
Your not going to get that much 1 because your not a verified seller, and 2 it’s simply not worth 300$
 
Hello, is this still available if so text me at +12068191960
 
L
yes it is still available.
How much?
 
T
I’m selling my account with the Goblin kissing trophy emote, if you are still interested contact me on my Discord’s DM:
Tsarukyan #3488
Back
Top