@chip

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Mar 12, 2010
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Banned - scammer
Aw, did I hurt your feelings by calling you a "no name"?
I'm ever so sorry for doing so and making you, in response, rage on like a belligerent and childish brat.

I made sure to keep everything original too brah, because it's not like you repeated yourself 19 times throughout the thread attempting to get your pathetic vocabulary across to me.

in before ironic.

Oh and to make this thread worth while:
2i7tn2d.jpg
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: atraill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">in b4, too hard to read.. oh wait.</div></div>

looool , I didn't even bother trying to read it.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dburdz31</div><div class="ubbcode-body">in b4 no name TWV member talks crap...</div></div>

O snap .... that just happened.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top