EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling CHEAPEST Kamas On Wakfu, Server: Nox! 0.50/1 Million - Fast Delivery! 3.6 BILLION Total!

NoxKamas

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CHEAPEST Kamas On Wakfu, Server: Nox! 0.50/1 Million - Fast Delivery! 3.6 BILLION Total!

Hello ladies and gents of EpicNPC ^.^ Title says all, I have an outstanding amount of kamas on Wakfu, Server: Nox, and I'm selling them for a STEAL price! 0.50 cents per mill! I'll usually deliver kamas within 15-30 minutes or faster, get in contact with me here, or for the fastest response see below. I look forward to doing business with you all :D and for a limited time, after buying from me, leave a HONEST review of how the transaction went, and I will be giving a free 3 million kamas for that :) as I really need some feedback so people see I'm a legit person just trying to sell some very cheap kamas, Thanks. I accept PayPal Only ( I'm new, if someone could direct me on how to make it where you can buy from me through the "trade guardian" option i see on other's posts, I'll set that up and accept that too. ^.^ )

Text via Mobile: 256-537-0347
E-mail: [email protected]

Last edited: