Selling Cheap steam account services⭐ Balance top-up⭐

Not Recently Bumped
Amount of Games
Steam ID
7 Digits
Age
3 Years
Original Owner
  1. Original Email
Original Owner
Yes
(89 reviews)

Pruuu

Level 67

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(100%) (89 reviews)
Country
Argentina
Member Since
Jun 13, 2021
Last seen
Country
Argentina
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi, im offering a system that allows you to change your steam region to Argentina.
This allows you to buy games cheaper. Also i could created accounts with an ip from argentina.
Obviously this service its not free, I will charge a commission.


b.png


Price comparation:

The Binding of Isaac Rebirth:

USA: 14.99USD$ EURO: 14.99€

ARG: 279.99ARS$

Rust:

USA: 39.99USD$ EURO: 39,99€
ARG: 2440,99
ARS$

Baldur's Gate 3:
USA: 59.99USD$ EURO: 59.99€
ARG: 9999.00ARS$

​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
hiI want someone to provide me with a (litsbit ) card in exchange for being a business partner with me for 20% of all purchases and a guarantee of $80 for him during the first 3-4 weeks. If anyone has the desire, please contact me on Dis (ixxsmile) or via TikTok (dreamgaming.st)
I don't want him to give me the card's email information *
He can view all purchases because he is the card owner *
I am the one who will transfer the money to the card and make purchases with it *
I think this is the safest deal for two parties who do not know each other✅
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
hiI want someone to provide me with a (litsbit ) card in exchange for being a business partner with me for 20% of all purchases and a guarantee of $80 for him during the first 3-4 weeks. If anyone has the desire, please contact me on Discord (ixxsmile) or via TikTok (dreamgaming.st)
I don't want him to give me the card's email information *
He can view all purchases because he is the card owner *
I am the one who will transfer the money to the card and make purchases with it *
I think this is the safest deal for two parties who do not know each other✅
 
Amazing seller and was really patient

I highly recommend him
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Outstanding seller

Bought 1 game with all its DLC's and had the steam account made for me. Responsive and friendly seller, will be back for more purchases.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Best seller!

He is funny, fast and professional! <3
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Trustworthy and Reliable

Can definitely trust with going first or lending your account, 100% would recommend!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent communication, safe and fast seller

Excellent communication, safe and fast seller
 
Thanks you, Pruu. A very understanding and communicative person!!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Seller

Helped me to top up my argentina tidal account, would recommend!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Seller

Very communicative person, willing to explain everything, and patience!
Great seller, recommended.
 
Back
Top