• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling Cheap Solo Boost |High Repped OW Booster|+ 950 Feedback

Boost Services
  1. Boosting

Spellslinger

Trusted
Verified ID, 50+ feedback, member 1+ year.
Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Member Since October 21, 2014
Trade Guardian Orders: 1040
Total Feedback: 1041
Website: Check Website for updated prices: https://superboosts.pro

Discord: https://[Social group links not allowed]/H3kJu96

verified epicnpc MEMBER! WITH 1000 FEEDBACK +

FEEDBACK PAGE: http://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=331959

Cheap OVERWATCH CD key | £18 Only at:
https://www.g2a.com/r/cheapoverwatchsmurf

You can leave me feedback at http://www.epicnpc.com/itrader_feedback.php?u=331959

Please note that there ARE imposters using my name, I will tell you to type in this post and will reply to you here, that is a must before we do any trade,
I will not trade with you without you typing in this post and without me replying to you in this thread, this is to avoid imposters or banned members. Since this hand leveling BY MYSELF, account will not be banned during boost so no refunds are given. Rating +-10 unless promotion match.

Last edited:
im here again 3359 to 3500.they are really interested with theirs customers also very cheap

These guys are beasts!
Placements went 10-0 and I ranked 3949!
My Season 2 rank was 3307.

Heartfelt thanks!

Good guy, great service. recommended.

Fast and efficient! Definitely recommended!

reallyyyy fast boosting service thanks alot brooo!!!!!

got me 100 sr in an hour! excellent job, very skilled, great communication.

A+++

Did GM placements, went 9-1 and got me 20 points above my highest S4 rank! Fantastic and quick service!

Excellent service, Would 10/10 recommend. Extremely fast and professional. Great prices too!

Boost started and completed within a few hours. Very pleasant person. Quick and efficient even with a couple of games with throwers. Would recommend. Thank you again.

Huge vouch! Got me from 2640-3040 SR, took a few hours and he dealt with it all legitimately.

Big +

Boosted my account from 2460 to 3040, recommend.

and ofc more :)

Last edited:
Super fast, communication good, 10 placements 10 wins. Will use again if needed

10/10. Use this service for placements/Boosting your choice. It's amazing.

talking on Skype.

Arranged a boost from 2800-3000

EDIT:

Boost Completed

Got me from Diamond to Grand Master in a little over a day. Would definitely recommend.

got me over 600+ SR to masters in just a few hours, definitely recommend

fantastic, I had what I asked in a very short time, very professional, rating 10+

Just took the 3000-3500 package. Done on a win streak nice and fast. This guy is legit :) thanks man!

duo queue boosted me straight to 3500 from 3100 without a single loss, definitely would get boosted again. really nice guy too !

Best booster ever! Second time doing placements matches, all went smooth and nice! Results are great!
Thank you.

I paid, I received what I paid for, he even made time to get it done in 1 day.
If I ever need boosting again, I will come to him.

Ordered 7 placements games from spellslinger and won them all. Easy done. One of the best, can't go wrong with him! Highly recommended.

Ordered s5 placements and got GM. Extremely pleased with the service and would highly recommend it to everyone, in fact ill definitely be back for more.

enjoy :)

Last edited:
Bought placement matches, 9 wins 1 tie, ended up at 4028 rating, insane.

Cheapest price, best service.

Tried 3 other ow boosting services on EpicNpc in the past, none has the quality like spellslinger.

Got help for 2 accounts and on both of them the service was very fast, and had fun. :D
Highly recommended!

Nice and honest booster, recommend to give him a try.

He finished 3k-3500 boost extremely fast with a win streak would recommend him to anyone

Spellslinger is a great guy and i can fully recommend him. He is fast and trustworthy. I got my boost in the same day I requested it. His prices are as well great! :cool:

I was sceptical of this site but I saw all the good reviews and decided to risk it and Spellslinger did an amazing job, super fast turn around, streamed a lot of it for free and answered all my questions on skype. Amazing work!

Awesome dude overall and very easy to work with. Completed my request much faster than expected and communicates in a timely manner. Highly recommend to everyone!

Seller was incredibly kind and the communication service was top notch, there was never a time where I waited more than a minute for a response from support. Even gave me a free 50 SR, would reccomend to anyone in the market for their services!

Talking on skype

Edit : Bought a boost of 50 SR and got more than 100 SR Boost. Would definitely recommend him and will be back to buy an other boost as soon as possible.

He is trustable and amazing booster :) 8 win 2 lose. 3359 rating.There is nowhere like this service,cheapest and best.

More feedback!

Last edited:
Over 100s of boosts completed! below you can see small part of my feedback, the link below show my feedback which is over 800!
For all 800+ feedback refer to: http://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=331959

3.5K to 4K, quick as always, highly recommend him, best prices!

2nd time i am using this guy. I ended up 3000sr in s3 and asked for placements in s4. He went 10-0(!) and got me 3940 SR. Last season he went 9-1 and got me 3400 from a level 50 account that i never touched ranked on. And from the time i payed until the boost was finished today only 18 hours had passed.

Boosting can be risky especially you never know who you're paying for and giving your account to, or if they are skilled enough or if they will do your boost fast and won't leaving you hanging after you pay..i picked this guy initially based on his somewhat cheaper prices and it's truly awesome. I can't speak of any other booster in the website but if you want super fast, no excuses(like "we promise 7/10 wins!") and safe boosting you should only use this guy, why take the risk of other boosters over this proven and truly excellent service?

Yo this guy is the best, Like i get pretty sacred when giving my blizzard accounts to random people, but this guy seemed legit and his feedback looks good so i decided too take the risk

Added and spoke on Skype really friendly guy told him i wanted a 2k till 3k SR boost how would it work and stuff, then he told me i could play the games with him and even sent me a stream on which i can watch him play now once i logged off sent him my account details, I now normally i thought it would probably take him a half a day, but hell no i got messaged 5 hours later after the boost saying its done and also he doesn't share accounts with other boosters he boosted my account just by himself

Would definitely recommend him too others and will most come back again for other services.

This guy is the absolute best. Did duo queue in masters and got everything done within a few hours, and I had a blast playing with them. Definitely would recommend.

Ordered 3330 to 4000, Very Friendly and fast
Great service would highly recommend!

Second order, quick as usual, got extra 50 SR cause of winstreak, highly recommand!

This guy is the best booster out there for sure. He was very kind and good Communication. He ranked me p from 2900 to 3555 in just couple of hours. He was very helpful. If you guys search for a booster, he is your guy. Everything Went smooth without any problems at all.

Boosted me from 3000-3623 very fast and smooth.

He's really friendly and nice, prices are also the best you could find.

Even though prices are low, the quality is still outstanding.

Highly recommend to anyone who needs a fast cheap and quality boost.

10/10 best OW boost. Will come back for placements once season 3 begins!

Boosted from 2500-3000 in 3 hours and he went 13-0. Would highly recommend with cheap prices! Will be back for my placement matches

Well i am faucking amazed....speachless... (i purchased DUO-Q from high diamond to masters)

1) VERY punctual and fast in his service
2) Only one to provide DUO-Q in this ELO and within masters
3) VERY funny and friendly. Tremendousw knowledge of the game
4) Stupitidly cheap

JUST LOOK NOWHERE ELSE i will for sure use again. JESUS DUDE THANKS A LOT!!!!

I finished in low Diamond/high Platinum last season, but lost almost all my placement matches this season. Landing in low Gold, I was unable to get out of this hell again, but he helped me and I'm back to Platinum. Would definitely recommend.

Left a message on skype at 8:30 saying the boost will start.
I woke up at 12:30, and the boost is done. LOL 2400-2890.
Fast, efficient. Will come back.

Last edited: