Selling Cheap Minecoins Top Up / 60% Off

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Filter
Other
Original Owner
Yes
(136 reviews)

desspod

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 37

(100%) (136 reviews)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Jul 22, 2017
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello Minecraft Community!

Get your Cheap Minecoins for Minecraft and start saving today by using my service!


Prices:


3500 Minecoins - $10

8800 Minecoins - $20

17600 Minecoins - $40



Item Description: Anything you can purchase in game with real currency

Payment Method:
Wise - Cashapp - Venmo - Zelle - Revolut - Crypto

Disclosure:
- In order to load packs to your account, I should be able to login your account from my device via microsoft account linked with your game.
- Password must be changed before and after the pack loading process.
- I prefer to login your account first before accepting any payment to be sure that I can successfully login.
- Once I'm in the account, I will ask you to make the transfer and as soon as I receive the payment, I will go ahead and purchase the pack you want.
- Upon purchase is completed, I will log out from your account and ask you to check and confirm.

Note: I'm not an active player in any of those games that I load packs for. So accessing your account has no benefit for me.
I'm just trying to run a healthy business and hoping happy customers will bring more potential customers.

Contact:
Discord: dess49
Line: dess49
9 (old line was dess49)

Terms:
- All purchases are done by hand.
- Purchases are done legally by purchasing from stores.
- I will access your account from Turkey.
- All sales are final.
- Account sharing might be against the ToS of your game and may get you banned
(However no one has ever been banned for using my services so far)
- Your account details will only be used to access your account for purchasing and never be shared with others or any 3rd parties.
- You accept these terms when you choose to use my service.

I'll be happy to hear from you!
Reach me and let's have a small chat and then I'm sure you'll never have to pay huge amounts for your game again.
And if you satisfy with the service, a feedback will be much appreciated.

Thank you!
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: dess49
ID# dess49
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top