SOLD Cheap Lvl 40 mystic with 122 shinies as well....

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Original Owner
Yes
(532 reviews)

Rithav

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 310

(100%) (532 reviews)
Country
India
Member Since
Jul 16, 2019
Last seen
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi all.. I would like to sell my lvl 40 mystic account... It has
✴️2050 pokemon storage (1900 filled)
✴️1650 bag storage
✴️122 shiny🌠🌠 (60 special shiny🌠🌠)
✴️34 mythical(melmetal included)
✴️215 legendary(13 shiny🌠🌠)
✴️174 special with many legacy 2016 pokemons traded
✴️25 hundo ( special dragonite and mewto)
✴️3 star moves unlocked for shiny mewto(cp 4178),latios, dragonite,gyarados, Charizard and so much..
✴️many teams with 3 move unlocked for great league, ultra league...
✴️meltan box in inventory

It is a pure Google login / fb login.. On purchase I will give remove them all.. I have linked almost all the photos I can think of.. If you still need more you can feel free to dm me here or at my discord..

I am looking for offers so I haven't named a price in it.. Just make me an offer and we can negotiate... This is the fourth account I am selling this week.. So I will accept it even if it's a reasonable offer...

My discord id is Rithav#3066

 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: rithav
ID# 512289667144744970
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Best Customer Service Experience

Best!!!! Is all I can say!!! Absolutely calm person 💯
 
Thanks mate.... 🙂
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top