SOLD Cheap lvl 35 account /178 hundo/87 legendary ~90$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Level
Lvl 30+
Original Owner
Yes
(532 reviews)

Rithav

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 310

(100%) (532 reviews)
Country
India
Member Since
Jul 16, 2019
Last seen
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi.. I am willing to sell this lvl 35 account for cheap.. It is a pure gmail account.. And upon purchase I will give you the details so you can change them.. It has
๐Ÿ‘‰ No red warning or ban...
๐Ÿ‘‰ 850pokemon storage
๐Ÿ‘‰ 1000 bag storage
๐Ÿ‘‰ 56 ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ shiny ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ 
๐Ÿ‘‰ 87 legendary (four shiny)
๐Ÿ‘‰ A special shiny 3 move gyarados ( tradable)
๐Ÿ‘‰ Shundo gyarados
๐Ÿ‘‰ 52 special
๐Ÿ‘‰ 178 hundos
๐Ÿ‘‰ 12 mythical (โœจdarkrai and a lucky meltan)
๐Ÿ‘‰ 58 lucky pokemons(psystike mewtwo as well)
๐Ÿ‘‰ 21 pvp pokemons with 3rd move unlocked
๐Ÿ‘‰ 1500 poke coins..28 fast tm and 50 charged tm

I have added almost all the photos.. If you still need any you can pm me here or at my discord

My discord id is Rithav#3066

 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: rithav
ID# 512289667144744970
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good seller, easy to deal with

Trade was fast and easy, I went first with no problems.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top