WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi all... I am selling an lvl 31 mytic account (changeable) pure gmail account for just 30$....Hand made account with no red warning or ban... It has
292 out 300 pokemons
600 bag storage
62 legandaries including 7 palkia and 4 dialga
18 mythical including 3 deoxys
10 shinies including groudon
3530 cp psystike mewtwo
3500 98% palkia
101 pokemons with 3*
11 special and 8 lucky pokemons
120k stardust
19 lukcy eggs, 34 fast tm and 19 charged tm
The pokemons will be added till it gets sold.. I have added almost all the photos.. If you have any doubt pm me here or my discord.. Price is negotiable...
Discord Id Rithav#3066
The pokemons will be added till it gets sold.. I have added almost all the photos.. If you have any doubt pm me here or my discord.. Price is negotiable...
Discord Id Rithav#3066
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
rithav
ID# 512289667144744970
ID# 512289667144744970
Telegram: https://t.me/ArunRithav
Last edited:
