SOLD Cheap Early Midgame Global Acc, have 10K+ Gems, Auto W13 for $50 (Updated!)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Average
Region
  1. Global
Type
  1. Semi-Fresh
Original Owner
Yes

danaanggira

Level 90

Trade Guardian Orders: 83

(100%) (132 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Sep 9, 2019
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
*5 Moonlight Hero: ML Charles, Arby (ML Blessing/Free Summon)

*5 Limited Hero: Sol, Dizzy, Elphelt, F. Teneb, SSB + Art

Map Episode 1, 2 & Unrecorded Map is cleared (But, not full stars)


Can Auto W13

Skystones = 10K+
Leifs = 300+
Covenant Bookmarks = 300+

Price: $50 USD
Payment: TransferWise or Paypal FnF


Able to Change Name
Login with stove I'd unverified


If you interested, chat me on discord: danaanggira#0687

Screenshot_2021-12-21-00-50-03-547_com.stove.epic7.google.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-21-00-50-07-617_com.stove.epic7.google.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-21-00-50-14-613_com.stove.epic7.google.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-21-00-50-30-230_com.stove.epic7.google.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-21-00-51-01-883_com.stove.epic7.google.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-21-00-51-15-092_com.stove.epic7.google.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-21-00-51-25-544_com.stove.epic7.google.jpg
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: danaanggira
ID# danaanggira
Payment options:
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • Xoom
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Understanding, Patient, Helpful.

Fast and helpful
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
yo, I added u on discord just in case but I'm looking to buy through trade guardian, and I will pay the Trade guardian fees.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Added on discord
 
I got it
Is the account still available?
 
Yeah, the acc still available
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top