- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Level 50 progressed starter (270 days) being sold as I no longer play the game.
No FB/Apple links however email is not changeable as it is FAKE - meaning neither I or anyone else can access it at all to recall the acc. Once you change the pass its 100% safe I've verified myself for over 3+ months of ownership.
4 maxed 60 legos + masteries for Septimus, Ninja, Scyl (fully booked) and Mashallad + other legos and solid epics like Serris, Godseeker, Dhukk Doompriest etc
Can farm G1-G3 with ease and probably G4 w some adjustments w decent mid game gear. Potential to 2-3 key NM, already does for Brutal.
15k energy, 1.5k gems and 3 lego tomes to progress this underdeveloped acc but has potential.
Price negotiable.
No FB/Apple links however email is not changeable as it is FAKE - meaning neither I or anyone else can access it at all to recall the acc. Once you change the pass its 100% safe I've verified myself for over 3+ months of ownership.
4 maxed 60 legos + masteries for Septimus, Ninja, Scyl (fully booked) and Mashallad + other legos and solid epics like Serris, Godseeker, Dhukk Doompriest etc
Can farm G1-G3 with ease and probably G4 w some adjustments w decent mid game gear. Potential to 2-3 key NM, already does for Brutal.
15k energy, 1.5k gems and 3 lego tomes to progress this underdeveloped acc but has potential.
Price negotiable.
Attachments
-
Screenshot_20211021_183008_com.plarium.raidlegends.jpg2.1 MB -
Screenshot_20211021_182705_com.plarium.raidlegends.jpg1.8 MB -
Screenshot_20211021_182602_com.plarium.raidlegends.jpg1.6 MB -
Screenshot_20211021_182550_com.plarium.raidlegends.jpg1.5 MB -
Screenshot_20211021_182452_com.plarium.raidlegends.jpg838.4 KB -
Screenshot_20211021_182240_com.plarium.raidlegends.jpg778.8 KB
Last edited:

Its barely been played on.