• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

phoenix9696

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Pakistan
Member Since
Nov 24, 2021
Last seen
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey, I'm selling billions of dank memer coins for cheap price $1 = 10m.
Selling Various Items like banknotes too.
🏦🏆🎖...
Huge discount for bulk buyers.
;
Accepting lots of payment methods including Nitro
Contact me on Discord Phoenix4u#2002 to discuss the deals and further info

~Its never too late 🙃🍒
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I did add you
 
U
Who the hell are you?
G
Gary. You?
U
You aren't the seller.
G
Didn't say I was?
U
But you're replying to me even though I wasn't talking to you.
Interested. Are you still selling?
 
P
YesSir! Im still selling^-^
Just tell me ur discord I'll add u!!😼
and sorry for late reply :(
U
My discord is Retarded Retard#3131 (I'm not even joking.)
P
Alrightt (did i said you're joking😭☹)
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I added you on dc but i couldn’t dm you
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top