• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Cheap Cod Cold War & mw/wz Bundle Gifting and Battlepass gifting service

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

TheDeadeye

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 1, 2017
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
COD Cold War, Warzone, and Modern Warfare Bundles!
Bundle Gifting is INSTANT
Battle Pass Gifting Takes 7 Days
All I need is your Activision ID to add you!
I can gift MOST bundles, it does not have to be in the shop!
I can gift MULTIPLE bundles at once!
Bundle Prices
2900+ CP: $15
1800-2800 CP: $10
Under 1800 CP: $6
Normal Battle Pass: $6
2400 CP Battle Pass: $10
NOW DOING BUNDLE DEALS IF YOU BUY 3 OR MORE AT A TIME!
ADD MY DISCORD dead#3200 OR JOIN THE DISCORD (FASTEST RESPONSE) /p2pwtqUhhW IF INTERESTED!
Works on Any Console/PC
Ban Risk
Your Account is safe!
So far no one I have seen for the past few months has had anything happen to their account!
Disclaimer if anything does happen to your account then I am not responsible.
CRYPTO/CASHAPP ONLY UNLESS HIGH REP
Bundle's Sold: 70+​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
bump
 
M
Is he legit?
T
yeah I am check the discord I have a bunch of vouches
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top