WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I had this extra account i didnt want. Wanted some extra money for Robx
1 Robx lol
join date is 7/9/2017
name : otwiisted
this is very very very very very cheap
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT IT
TRYING TO GET RID OF IT ASAP
user profile https://www.Roblx.com/users/338862096/profile
user inventory https://www.Roblx.com/users/338862096/inventory/#!/accessories
I ONLY WANT 1 DOLLAR ( paypal )
1 DOLLAR FAM!!!!
Contact me:
Discord : chasers1233#4667
skype : chasers1233
DONT BE AFRAID TO CONTACT ME..
PLAZ CONTACT ME LOL
1 Robx lol
join date is 7/9/2017
name : otwiisted
this is very very very very very cheap
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT IT
TRYING TO GET RID OF IT ASAP
user profile https://www.Roblx.com/users/338862096/profile
user inventory https://www.Roblx.com/users/338862096/inventory/#!/accessories
I ONLY WANT 1 DOLLAR ( paypal )
1 DOLLAR FAM!!!!
Contact me:
Discord : chasers1233#4667
skype : chasers1233
DONT BE AFRAID TO CONTACT ME..
PLAZ CONTACT ME LOL
