WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
This GLOBAL account was created last two year but was actively played since the Tristan Festival (in late November 2025).
All recent and meta characters are available, with plenty of dupes.
Collab limited chars: Fire Force, ReZero and Gachiakuta,
Champion V in PVP no gear.
I've built a ton of UR gear; all my characters are equipped with HP/Def gears for the CC box (currently upgrading from R to SSR...)
I’m selling off my 7DSGC accont due to lack of time and a tough decision... Having too many gacha games to manage at once ruins the gacha experience
All the essential screens are available in this album : if needed, I can provide additional ones upon request.
The Annual Membership Bundle has been purchased.
Sync code linked.
All IDs will, of course, be provided after the sale, including the backup dummy email address and her password; there is no link to Google, Facebook, or Apple.
I'll do my best to keep up the account until it's sold!
DM here for deal. MM accepted buy you pay fees
Price: $250 PayPal F&F
All recent and meta characters are available, with plenty of dupes.
Collab limited chars: Fire Force, ReZero and Gachiakuta,
Champion V in PVP no gear.
I've built a ton of UR gear; all my characters are equipped with HP/Def gears for the CC box (currently upgrading from R to SSR...)
I’m selling off my 7DSGC accont due to lack of time and a tough decision... Having too many gacha games to manage at once ruins the gacha experience
All the essential screens are available in this album : if needed, I can provide additional ones upon request.
The Annual Membership Bundle has been purchased.
Sync code linked.
All IDs will, of course, be provided after the sale, including the backup dummy email address and her password; there is no link to Google, Facebook, or Apple.
I'll do my best to keep up the account until it's sold!
DM here for deal. MM accepted buy you pay fees
Price: $250 PayPal F&F
Attachments
-
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_56_49_897.jpg572.3 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_56_59_494.jpg445.8 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_57_05_999.jpg471.3 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_57_11_756.jpg477.7 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_57_15_215.jpg468.2 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_57_19_645.jpg460.3 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_57_23_000.jpg466.6 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_57_26_005.jpg471.1 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_57_28_959.jpg1.5 MB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_57_28_959.jpg478.4 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_57_32_180.jpg473.2 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_57_36_869.jpg403.2 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_57_40_488.jpg380.3 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_57_48_338.jpg349.5 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_57_51_260.jpg399.4 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_57_55_061.jpg417 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_57_58_095.jpg421.1 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_58_18_911.jpg391.5 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_58_01_061.jpg420 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_58_03_945.jpg413.5 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_58_06_811.jpg413.6 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_58_09_212.jpg415 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_58_14_712.jpg417.1 KB -
7dsgc_2026_09_23_15_58_16_911.jpg423.3 KB
Last edited:
