Selling Cheap Apex Legends Coins – Official Top-Up | 12,500 AC for Only $60!

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Platforms
  1. PC
  2. Playstation
  3. Xbox
Local Moderator
(301 reviews)

Raiden Fafnir

Level 100

Local Moderator

Trade Guardian Orders: 89

(100%) (301 reviews)
Country
Egypt
Member Since
Sep 17, 2020
Last seen

Raiden Fafnir

Local Moderator
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
2
Want an easy, secure, and quick transaction? You’ve found the right place! I am a Trusted Moderator with over 6 years of experience with 100% positive feedback. Shop with confidence and complete peace of mind!

DISCLAIMER

If you’ve topped up yourself within the last 8 days using your own local currency or local payment method, please wait 8 days from the date of that purchase before ordering. Thanks!

!!Please read the instructions before ordering!!


Cheap Apex Legends Coins!
​
12500 Apex Coins​
60 USD​
25000 Apex Coins​
119 USD​
37500 Apex Coins​
178 USD​

Cheap Exotic Shards!
​
110 Exotic Shards​
48 USD​
​

Please note: EA is currently heavily limiting the number of transactions that can be completed per day. At the moment, only 1 transaction per day is allowed.

To complete your order, I will need temporary access to your EA/Apex account, including the login details and backup codes. Once payment is made, your order will be placed in a queue, and I will complete the top-ups one transaction per day until your entire order is finished.

All top-ups are completed directly through the official EA client using EA’s own checkout system. This is a legitimate and official payment method.

The lower price is simply due to regional currency pricing and conversion differences, not because of any unsafe or unofficial process.

Once each purchase is completed, you can immediately confirm the coins on your account.


- Contact: Feel free to message me here, or use the contact information listed at the bottom of this post for a faster response.
- Payment: PayPal F&F, Wise, or Crypto, whichever works for you!
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: raiden.fafnir
ID# 186607022760787968
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
THE BEST OF THE BEST

THE GOAT OF TOP UPS, GET YOUR COINS HERE TODAY
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
bought 37k coins and 110 exotic shards

the experience was great and he was fast and helpfull
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
THE GOAT AGAIN

Who is Raiden Fafnir? For the blind, He is the vision. For the hungry, He is the chef. For the thirsty, He is the water. If Raiden Fafnir thinks, I agree. If Raiden Fafnir speaks, I’m listening. If Raiden Fafnir has one fan, it is me. If Raiden Fafnir has no fans, I don’t exist.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
great seller all went through great

replied fast answered patiently and was really helpfull
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
FAST FAST FAST

RETURNING BUYER, ANOTHER 12.5K APEX COINS DONE IN A DAY ! BANGGGG
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Was very easy and fast. Good to deal with!

Got some apex coins, went very smooth. No hassle or problems at all. Recommended!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Trusted and fast.

Trusted and fast apex coins provider. Kept me updated throughout the whole transaction, bought 25k apex coins and ultimate+ BP. Cheapest in the market !
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent Seller

Very quick to respond and answered all of the questions I had promptly. Guided me through the whole process. Definitely recommend this seller!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
High-quality seller, no issues and timely delivery

Bought apex coins from them and I received it with no issues. Highly recommend
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
THE GOAAAAAAAAAAAT

I was out of town, doing a bit of visiting. I heard my friend epicnpc had finally taken the time to settle down in the countryside. Rightfully so, after what he’d been through, with all the pent-up stress and frustration built up over the years of providing a platform to offer the cheapest apex coins.

“How have things been buddy?” I asked, as I saw my man step out of the house upon hearing my car come in the drive-through. “All good, life’s been a lot more chill, now that I’ve retired,” he answered. “Hey, wanna check out my animals out back? I’ve taken up farming as a hobby with my free time,” as he motioned over to the back gate.

We headed out and he started introducing me to some of the livestock, mentioning how he had named them after apex coin sellers, as the unhinged animals they were. Just then, I was hit by an unbearable stench. With my eyes watering uncontrollably, I questioned through gritted teeth, “What in the hell is that smell?”

He looked over knowingly and said: "Ah. Raiden Fafnir? The goat is never washed.”
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
12500 Creds

Everything great, kept me updated throughout the process. Amazing seller. Thank you.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
returning

Returning customer, went well as usual.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
The best of the best again again

Awesome as always
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great service, fast and reliable

Very fast and reliable seller, much recommended to buy from them!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
The best of the best again

Best prices and customer service. The GOAT
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very great fast safe trusty service of topping up

Fast and easy
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Blazing Fast and efficient

From inquiry to delivery was less than 10mins. Amazing service will return again
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Another amazing transaction v2

Never disappoints, best in the game to do it.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very great fast safe trusty service of topping up

Fast response and support as well as a genuinely good person
(y)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Nice, quick transaction.

Got things done in minutes.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
He was great and was quick with the exchange and this is my second time

yall should check them out their great
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Another amazing transaction

Bought 400 USD worth of coins from him and was delivered within 5 minutes. Amazing service as always
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
He was great and was quick with the exchange

He was great and was quick with the exchange
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good

Fast, good, bought some, fast, cool guy
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Best seller on this platform

Patient, friendly and will stick with you all the way when you're having issues on your end. Amazing rates as well, don't hesitate to deal with him! Fantastic service
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Perfect Seller

Needed the Coins quick and he got them done in minutes, very trustworthy and very reliable! thank you!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing services

Bought twice and had no issues whatsoever a trye goat right there
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and helpful seller

Purchased 34.5k coins and the seller was quick to respond to any questions I had! They processed it quickly and I was able to get what I paid for in under a few minutes. Highly recommend them and will be continuing to come back for more in the future
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Goat

Was fast and helpful throughout the transaction
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good Service, Fast and Reliable

Quick to respond and fast with transactions. Great experience—I’d definitely do business with him again.
 
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
So efficient and smooth!

Bought 23k coins and it went super smoothly also second time buying from him, big recommend!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick and easy. Will buy from again in the future.

TIME TO MAX OUT THE OVERCLOCKED SEASONAL COLLECTION!!!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
coins

everything went fast and smooth big vouchhh
 
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $60.00
 
Back
Top