SOLD CHEAP! 8K Music Channel 7.5 Million Views Total Since 2009

Not Recently Bumped
X Request URL

Page Statistics

Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Category
  1. Entertainment
Subscribers
1000+ Subs
Monetization
Eligible (Requirements not met)
(24 reviews)

memeuu

Level 66

Trade Guardian Orders: 45

(100%) (24 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 2, 2019
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
Thanks for checking out my YT account for sale https://www.youtube.com/user/AudacityRecords

This is a music channel established from 2009. It is still growing organically and can even get 1000+ views on new videos posted.
audacity.png


I bought a bunch of accounts on EPICNPC a few months back (see feedback history). I was going to do some networking with them, but things changed and I have been selling my accounts off.

Price is $295 or best offer.
I am not looking for trades.

I accept middleman (Split fees), I accept paypal or bitcoin.

Thanks again for looking. Let me know if you have any questions.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top