Selling CHEAP 286+ skins EUW Rare nick, decent elo past ranks (Diamond most seasons)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Rank
Diamond
Original Owner
Yes

Lypid

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Poland
Member Since
May 17, 2025
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm selling a League of Legends account. Last ranked is around half a year ago, selling it so I don't go back to playing :D
No phone verified on the account, completely clean, lots of skins, lots of chromas, for more info feel free to contact

Profile.PNG
skin1.PNG

skin22.PNG
skin2.PNG
skin3.PNG
skin4.PNG
skin5.PNG



Key account features:

286 skins

Ranking: Multiple seasons ended in Diamond, current season ended in Emerald I (50 LP) due to inactivity.

Unique nickname with the #EUW tag.

Price: 100€ - Super cheap for an account of this quality
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top