CHEAP $25!! | [PC] BP Season 2+3 | 50 Legendary Skins |

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Synkzix

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
Malta
Member Since
Apr 29, 2016
Last seen
Country
Malta
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello everyone,
I have stopped playing this game and would like to sell my account since it's not used and I moved on to cold war :).

Edit : For personal reasons I can’t include the original email as it has everything from social media to college linked to it :/
Level 190
50 Legendaries
Some season 2 and season 3 BP Skins, you can see all in the video!
Season 3 Gold 3
Season 4 Split 1 Plat 4, Split 2 Silver 2
Season 7 Split 4 Plat 4 , Split 2 Silver 2

Skins/Charms showcase:

Price : 25$ (Very cheap)
If you have any questions pm me either here or on my discord : Peacin#9050
PS : I have bad rep because of a guy that scammed me and said I was giving false feedback, you can check my activity to see the post I made on him. He's been banned now.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
A+

Easy transaction and very reasonable seller. Would do again
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top