• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Channel with over 2 MILLION VIEWS!

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Jul 22, 2016
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
http://res.cloudinary.com/mmobay-llc/image/upload/v1469241145/hwy5j64z3mtnfs9gmcxa.jpg
There is one copyright strike on the viral video meaning I cannot monetize it at the moment the channel has over 6,000 subscribers and a lot of potential.
contact me for any other details you may need.
Looking to sell for £2000 but open to any offers

http://res.cloudinary.com/mmobay-llc/image/upload/v1469241096/egoa9th3wruh9qb6a5tb.jpg



http://res.cloudinary.com/mmobay-llc/image/upload/v1469241145/hwy5j64z3mtnfs9gmcxa.jpg
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Could you contact me on skype or something it is kind of hard to discuss this stuff on epicnpc
 
Hey man I am interested but just some advice there is absolutely no way you will ever sell it for 2000 pounds I think that was the amount your selling it for. A 6 thousand YouTube channel will probably sell anywhere from 20-30 dollars. The fact that it has 2mill views is not unique to this website as many channels with 2mill views come and go. I remember a channel with 1 million subscribers was sold on this website for only 600 dollars. Regardless I am still interested and you can message me on skype or anything you want. Oh and please dot scam.
 
Back
Top