Selling Channel with monetization of 2k subscribers!

Not Recently Bumped
X Request URL

Page Statistics

Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Category
  1. Other
Subscribers
Under 1000+ Subs
Monetization
Enabled
Original Owner
Yes

staver99

Level 46

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
Belarus
Member Since
Jul 12, 2019
Last seen
Country
Belarus
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
I will sell a channel with monetization, 2k subscribers! The channel is without bots, I give it with my native mail. Price: $270.I agree to work with the guarantor. If you have any questions, write to telegram: @weg4s
1651780420218.png
1651780812364.png
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top