
Trade Guardian Orders: 9
I believe it is linked to your mobile number origin country...Hey. I moved to US and Im wondering how can I change the region displayed in my profile? Couldn’t find anything.
What if I don't remember my last phone number? Its my case. LolYou have to verify a new phone number from your 'account details' page.
As long as you don't have a Virtual number or one of those app numbers as they are not allowed, you should be fineHey. I moved to US and Im wondering how can I change the region displayed in my profile? Couldn’t find anything.
As long as you don't have a Virtual number or one of those app numbers as they are not allowed, you should be fine
In other words, make sure it is from a legitimate provider and it will change the country of origin on your profile.
If a number needs to be changed or edited and you can't remember your old number that is currently on your EpicNpc account, you may want to open a support ticket so that the owner may help youYeah but I need my old number to be able to change to my new one… and i dont remember it. It’s old
AdministratorYou verified your phone number less than 2 years ago. I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to remember your own phone if you recently got a new one?Yeah but I need my old number to be able to change to my new one… and i dont remember it. It’s old
I got over 10 phone number in the last 5 years. Moved countries a lot...You verified your phone number less than 2 years ago. I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to remember your own phone if you recently got a new one?
I'm sorry, the number can't be changed unless you know the old one. Please contact your phone provider and I'm sure you can get an old bill or something that shows your old phone number.
@EpicNPC already answered your question, but if you truly moved as many times as you said you did respectfully, you can contact all the companies you were with, and one of them is bound to be that number.I got over 10 phone number in the last 5 years. Moved countries a lot...
Sad that I don't have any option to update to my new phone number. Doesn't make any sense.
Administrator