WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have the following Infusions for sale:
1x Chak Egg Sac - $300 Sold to LagginDragon88
1x Frost Legion - $160
Both were purchased from here.
CES purchased here:
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/selling-chak-confetti-mystic-khan-ur-infusions.1990886/#post-7772526
Frost Legion was purchased from RPGcash. Both reputable sellers and I went first in both interactions.
With that being said, I will not be going first in this transaction. Paypal F&F preferred. Middleman to be paid for at your cost. PM Me here. No discord.
1x Frost Legion - $160
Both were purchased from here.
CES purchased here:
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/selling-chak-confetti-mystic-khan-ur-infusions.1990886/#post-7772526
Frost Legion was purchased from RPGcash. Both reputable sellers and I went first in both interactions.
With that being said, I will not be going first in this transaction. Paypal F&F preferred. Middleman to be paid for at your cost. PM Me here. No discord.
Last edited:
