S Shizka 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Oct 26, 2008 #1 Hello, I am currently looking into doing some trading stuff with [censored], but I just wanted to check up here first. Anyone know if they are legit?
Hello, I am currently looking into doing some trading stuff with [censored], but I just wanted to check up here first. Anyone know if they are legit?
L Leet Vendor 98 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Oct 26, 2008 #2 No.
S Shizka 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Oct 26, 2008 #3 Is that a no to that they are legit? As in - They aren't legit
M MARCKLAM 68 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Oct 26, 2008 #4 markeedragon censors all websites we have had a problem with in a past from scammers / rule breakers. seeing that the website you provided in question has been [censored], chances are that they are not. good luck!
markeedragon censors all websites we have had a problem with in a past from scammers / rule breakers. seeing that the website you provided in question has been [censored], chances are that they are not. good luck!