CB Lv 130 RS3 Account 1 Owner 1880 Total Lv 8 Years Old[VERIFIED WITH FEEDBACK]
Hello I'm Ryker and I'm trying to sell my RS account as I no longer play. The account has a few 99s, holiday items all the way back to the rubber chicken, full void, rapier, barrows gloves, and much more random items. I'm willing to do trades for a 07 account, or league of legends na account, and will take any offers. Contact me on this site or through Skype at xxryker (Ryker OM). Here is a picture including the stats on the account:
Hello I'm Ryker and I'm trying to sell my RS account as I no longer play. The account has a few 99s, holiday items all the way back to the rubber chicken, full void, rapier, barrows gloves, and much more random items. I'm willing to do trades for a 07 account, or league of legends na account, and will take any offers. Contact me on this site or through Skype at xxryker (Ryker OM). Here is a picture including the stats on the account:
Last edited:
