Can't transfer to new account

Not Recently Bumped

rumpnet

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Mar 11, 2008
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm trying to transfer my DK off an account I acquired a year or so ago. I made the new account today with the exact same information as the original account. When I went to xfer her today it said it didn't meet the requirements. The 2nd account was created today and has been upgraded to LK and has a 60day PP game card on it as well. Would the amount of gold I had be an issue (have over 20k on her atm) or am I unable to transfer since the account is new or did I mess something up somewhere?
 
The amount of gold is limited to 10k I think. You will have to verify that. If you have more than that, you can always buy items with gold then just sell them on the new server
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: <a href=http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?articleId=20558&rhtml=true?rhtml=y>Paid Character Transfer FAQ</a></div><div class="ubbcode-body">- Level 10-30: 300 gold limit
- Level 31-50: 1000 gold limit
- Level 51-69: 5000 gold limit
- Level 70 - 80: 20000 gold limit</div></div>
 
what kevs said - 20k is the limit. Feel free to give me some =P

nah not really, best way to go about it is by investing in items that will sell for more on your new server = profit$
 
<span style="font-family: 'Lucida Console'"><span style="color: #999999">Use auctioneer, find out whats cheap on your server and expensive on the target server and make a massive profit.</span></span>
 
Back
Top