Can't seem to buy immunity on my ongoing sticky thread (not yet outbid)

Not Recently Bumped
(667 reviews)

MGaming

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 445

(100%) (667 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Apr 1, 2018
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
Is this normal?
1755925591353.png

1755925597379.png

@EpicNPC
 
Yes, we don't want members to make multiple purchases using the same thread, so we block some conflicting purchases.

What's the section you're trying to purchase in?
 
First thread was outbid by someone else and expires in 3 weeks. You CAN use this thread to outbid someone.

The 2nd thread has immunity until Dec. It won't let you renew or add time so early. This is to prevent stacking, where someone buys the 6 month plan multiple times to get 12 or 18 months. You can only add time 5 days before your immunity plan expires.
 
Oh, maybe I possibly forgotten about it then. I thought I remembered testing it on the thread without protection, but wasn't allowed to (yes it wasnt 5 days left to buy protection)

Unfortunately have no other thread to test with, though
 
Back
Top