E Evie210 14 0 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country India Multiple Accounts 1 Sep 10, 2024 #1 Hi, I used to be able to post a thread in Raid Shadow Legends forum, however, I can't seem to be able to do it anymore. Could you please look into it
Hi, I used to be able to post a thread in Raid Shadow Legends forum, however, I can't seem to be able to do it anymore. Could you please look into it
Fluentcee 214 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 10, 2024 #2 You have to verify your account to post a thread now. https://www.epicnpc.com/account/account-details
You have to verify your account to post a thread now. https://www.epicnpc.com/account/account-details
Adoxia Global Moderator 14 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Sep 10, 2024 #3 This is due to the change being made here: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/verification-required-to-create-a-thread.2872755/
This is due to the change being made here: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/verification-required-to-create-a-thread.2872755/