Can I put different thread as Sticky thread?

Not Recently Bumped
(126 reviews)

marko888

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 117

(100%) (126 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Feb 22, 2016
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
1
So recently the new section "item trading" was added to Diablo 2 R forum, I purchased sticky and made new thread cause I could not move my other popular thread from "Leveling Services" (this section was used to sell items before Item Trading section was added)

Is there a way I can put this thread: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/🔥-wts-bis-items-hrunes-torch-tal-rasha-war-traveler-ber-jah-ohm.2061730/ as Sticky now instead of: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/🔥-w...h-tal-rasha-war-traveler-ber-jah-ohm.2070354/


Because I could not create sticky on existing thread since it was different section, I made a fresh similar thread as the one I linked as soon as section was created, so I would like to swap them now, since the main thread has many replies + also has 365 days of highlight and stuff.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top