marko888 126 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Serbia Multiple Accounts 1 Oct 6, 2021 #1 I got this D2R Thread I would like to enchant, but it has lots of replies already so I would not want to make a new one. Is there a option to enchant already existing thread? Can I add Bold + Some colour to title of it?
I got this D2R Thread I would like to enchant, but it has lots of replies already so I would not want to make a new one. Is there a option to enchant already existing thread? Can I add Bold + Some colour to title of it?
AZURAKAGAMI Global Moderator 81 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Czech Republic Oct 6, 2021 #2 marko888 said: I got this D2R Thread I would like to enchant, but it has lots of replies already so I would not want to make a new one. Is there a option to enchant already existing thread? Can I add Bold + Some colour to title of it? Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hi, Marko, Yes, it is possible. Just open your thread and you will see the green column "Purchasable Items". Hope this will help! K
marko888 said: I got this D2R Thread I would like to enchant, but it has lots of replies already so I would not want to make a new one. Is there a option to enchant already existing thread? Can I add Bold + Some colour to title of it? Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hi, Marko, Yes, it is possible. Just open your thread and you will see the green column "Purchasable Items". Hope this will help! K
marko888 126 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Serbia Multiple Accounts 1 Oct 6, 2021 #3 I am blind! Got it Thank you so much for quick reply!
AZURAKAGAMI Global Moderator 81 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Czech Republic Oct 6, 2021 #4 marko888 said: I am blind! Got it Thank you so much for quick reply! Click to expand... Click to collapse... No worries. Good luck selling!
marko888 said: I am blind! Got it Thank you so much for quick reply! Click to expand... Click to collapse... No worries. Good luck selling!