Can I enchant thread after posting it?

Not Recently Bumped
(126 reviews)

marko888

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 117

(100%) (126 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Feb 22, 2016
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
1
I got this D2R Thread I would like to enchant, but it has lots of replies already so I would not want to make a new one.

Is there a option to enchant already existing thread? Can I add Bold + Some colour to title of it?
 
I got this D2R Thread I would like to enchant, but it has lots of replies already so I would not want to make a new one.

Is there a option to enchant already existing thread? Can I add Bold + Some colour to title of it?
Hi, Marko,

Yes, it is possible. Just open your thread and you will see the green column "Purchasable Items". Hope this will help!

K
 
Back
Top