Can admin tell me the email of this person?

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbeyDawn

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 98

(100%) (148 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Aug 27, 2019
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi,

PayPal limited my account on September 2021 and holding all my money for 180 days. I'm afraid if I don't do something PayPal will take all the money on my PayPal. So I've decided to refund the money to my buyer and hope that they would send the money to my new PayPal/other payments.

I tried contacting my buyer on discord but he hasn't replied me for weeks (i think he doesn't use discord anymore). And his EpicNPC account also not active since September.

IMG_20211221_110337.jpg

https://www.epicnpc.com/members/rosè77.891382/

Can admin please tell me my buyer's email?

Thank you...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top