SOLD Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 | In your existing bnet account via Intel bundle

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Platforms
  1. PC
Game
  1. MW2
Original Owner
Yes

Saad_Mobeen

Level 28

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
Pakistan
Member Since
Dec 9, 2022
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
1
1670631384563.png

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II
Limited Time Offer or while supply Lasts
Platform: BattleNet
The Game will be Redeemed in your existing BattleNet Account so i am going to need your account in order to redeem game.
This is the Intel Offer Bundle that's why I am selling it for cheap
1670630937379.png


Delivery Time: It will take 5-10 Minutes after I successfully login your account
(If I am not online, You need to wait until I wake up)
Note:
1. Your battle net account must be verified via Email and Phone Number
2. I need your account login password to claim the game
3. Game is not available to claim in the regions below
Myanmar
Iran
Sudan
Russia
Belarus

I accept Skrill and all types of cryptocurrency

If you have any question please message me through chat
 

Attachments

  • 1670630904368.png
    1670630904368.png
    295.8 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome Seller!!! very helpfull! and honest :)

Just awesome seller, nice person and very helpfull with the process of adding the game to the account :) cheers m8 :)
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top