Lol why'd I win the case then? and why do I have people in MY dm's claiming the same happened to them and begging me for help? Get a life.
Oh also, take note the feedback this person got that is 5 stars+ the accounts that made it are also brand new and while it could be a new member, the timing is surely conveniently done right after my review of him being a scammer. I'd assume its to counter-act whatever negative feedback he gets or people that jumped to the assumption immediately after seeing a login to give feedback. Now Mr Lord I have nothing to gain from discrediting you. So I'll ask this to anyone considering to buy from you, why would I be fighting this? To keep my account from being accused of false things? No, I don't sell. I've got my money back. I don't need to continue this argument, but I am...cause I don't want you to keep scamming people. So you can call me whatever you like, but just in your replies alone there are clear discrepancies. Get. A. Job. and stop scamming people.