SOLD C6 Jinshi account with lots of characters

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Average
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. NA
Original Owner
No

Novala

Level 38

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (5 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 12, 2023
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am no longer maintaining this account but it has a lot of characters and is guaranteed to get the next character in the banner im looking to get 200 for it but I can be negotiable I would generally prefer paypal fnf message me here or in discord: Kainela




9791446-f943d8dd95ab50f4dd0b0dbc1f10cd10.png
9791444-7b67e211bd178d416cd61e278aee1843.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $200.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top