- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Site: Cheap WoW Gold,Cheapest World of Warcraft Gold Instant Delivery,Buy WoW Power Leveling._Home
Alright. Well I figured I'd buy some gold from these guys, since they were selling for pretty cheap (7$ per 10k approx.). However, before I made the transaction I asked SPECIFICALLY if there was stock on the server in my faction. Of course they say, there is stock for your order. BUT, when I MAKE the payment, they say "sorry ,it is out of stock now." and tell me to come back tomorrow. I made it very clear to them, that I wanted to gold today within a reasonable time period, and they flat out lied to me.
And of course they refuse to refund my purchase so I can go to another site and buy off them. They are untrustworthy and should be used with caution, especially with larger orders. I say completely ignore them and go to the various other gold sellers (IGsale, MMOkings, Guy2game) who have proved to be reliable.
From Live chat:
Alright. Well I figured I'd buy some gold from these guys, since they were selling for pretty cheap (7$ per 10k approx.). However, before I made the transaction I asked SPECIFICALLY if there was stock on the server in my faction. Of course they say, there is stock for your order. BUT, when I MAKE the payment, they say "sorry ,it is out of stock now." and tell me to come back tomorrow. I made it very clear to them, that I wanted to gold today within a reasonable time period, and they flat out lied to me.
And of course they refuse to refund my purchase so I can go to another site and buy off them. They are untrustworthy and should be used with caution, especially with larger orders. I say completely ignore them and go to the various other gold sellers (IGsale, MMOkings, Guy2game) who have proved to be reliable.
From Live chat:
Ashley 05-29 19:14:33
hello,may i help you ?
You 05-29 19:15:11
Hey . I would like to buy wow gold on darkspear alliance
You 05-29 19:15:12
10k
You 05-29 19:15:15
are you in stock
Ashley 05-29 19:15:34
yes we have the stock
You 05-29 19:15:47
How long is delivery. I will buy once someoneis ready to deliver
Ashley 05-29 19:16:06
about 10 min
You 05-29 19:21:38
Ok cool
You 05-29 19:21:43
one sec
Ashley 05-29 19:21:52
kk
You 05-29 19:31:50
Ok buying now
Ashley 05-29 19:32:25
kk
Ashley 05-29 19:32:29
what is your E-mail and character name ?
You 05-29 19:39:55
Payment made
You 05-29 19:40:01
[email protected]
You 05-29 19:40:06
[email protected]
You 05-29 19:40:11
Blackcules
You 05-29 19:40:15
DarkSpear alliance
Ashley 05-29 19:40:28
CHECKING
You 05-29 19:42:53
K
[System message] 05-29 19:43:43
a little busy , plz wait a moment .
Ashley 05-29 19:43:52
sorry ,it is out of stock now .
You 05-29 19:45:49
what the hell?
You 05-29 19:45:53
I ASKED
You 05-29 19:46:00
IF THERE WAS STOCK
You 05-29 19:46:02
and you said there was
Ashley 05-29 19:46:28
yes,the stock is delivered by our fellow
Ashley 05-29 19:46:35
we have too manay orders#
You 05-29 19:46:37
Give me a refund
Ashley 05-29 19:46:40
can you come tomorrow
You 05-29 19:46:40
immediatly
[System message] 05-29 19:47:31
a little busy , plz wait a moment .
You 05-29 19:48:26
Give me my money back
[System message] 05-29 19:49:18
a little busy , plz wait a moment .
You 05-29 19:50:24
now
You 05-29 19:50:28
I am not waiting
[System message] 05-29 19:51:19
a little busy , plz wait a moment .
Ashley 05-29 19:53:14
no
Ashley 05-29 19:53:23
if you change your server
Ashley 05-29 19:53:28
we can deliver now
You 05-29 19:53:32
I DONT WANT TO CHANGE MY SERVER
You 05-29 19:53:43
GIVE ME A REFUND NOW
Ashley 05-29 19:58:55
when we get your gold ready , we will let you know by email
