WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! I'm buying a Hypixel Skyblock account that has a skill average of 30 or higher, but lower than 50.
I don't care about the networth or the items it has, all I care about is the skill average.
The account must Transaction ID (TID)
Please message me on my discord !Heisenberg#7777
Note: I'm an owner of 2 big IRL trading servers 200+ vouches, so I'm serious and not going to waste your time, if you're a scammer don't message me - if I get a hint of you trying to scam, I will report you to all other IRL trading servers.
I don't care about the networth or the items it has, all I care about is the skill average.
The account must Transaction ID (TID)
Please message me on my discord !Heisenberg#7777
Note: I'm an owner of 2 big IRL trading servers 200+ vouches, so I'm serious and not going to waste your time, if you're a scammer don't message me - if I get a hint of you trying to scam, I will report you to all other IRL trading servers.
