- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
My budget is 2500-3000 but can be higher if the account is right. I will use PayPal G&S if you aren't reputable enough. Otherwise I can do Zelle, PayPal F&F, and Wise. Not in a rush to buy either just scouting the market till I find something worth.
Mainly looking for an NA account but if the account is super good I'll consider other servers.
Message me on EpicNPC or discord with account pictures, servers and price please.
Mainly looking for an NA account but if the account is super good I'll consider other servers.
Message me on EpicNPC or discord with account pictures, servers and price please.
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
cyron5
ID# 728524372591247418
ID# 728524372591247418
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
