Buying Buying Sky cotl account with Aurora, l prince and cinnamon roll items

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
No

LunoEndymion

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Honduras
Member Since
Jun 23, 2024
Last seen
Country
Honduras
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
LOOKING TO BUY AN ACCOUNT THAT HAS LITTLE PRINCE ASTEROIDS CAPE, AURORA SEASON AND CINNAMON ROLL IAPS.

God please, no scammers I know all your tricks, I've been for years working in MMO communities so please, a step back before loosing your time with me.
Only serious people. Thank you.
Payment method: PayPal, WE CAN USE TRUST GUARDIAN.

OH AND I ONLY TALK THROUGH HERE, I'LL ONLY USE DISCORD FOR YOU TO SEND ME PHOTOS OF THE ACCOUNT'S ITEMS.
 
Back
Top