Buying rocket pass items

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Cool Wii

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 30, 2024
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello I'm new to this website but I'm currently looking for a steam account with all 1-70 tiers of the rocket pass from old season 9 all the way to new season 5.

The easiest way to check if you have a account I'm looking for with these requirements is if it has Artemis gxt, guardian gxt, mudcat gxt, chikara gxt, ronin gxt, harbinger gxt, R3MX gxt, tyranno gxt, outlaw gxt, and nexus sc all non paint, currently offering a 500$ for a account like this.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top