Buying Rocket League account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(42 reviews)

KappaDC

Level 65

Trade Guardian Orders: 17

(97.6%) (42 reviews)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
Oct 5, 2021
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
0
Sin título-1.jpg
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
i have an account to sell with multiple ssl and gc titles, add my discord m4go50520
 
hi dude, I recently created this epic npc account, so, I have a two times gc (season 5 and 11), skyline and more, I'm selling it for 25 usd pay via Steam Gift, I'm the only owner of the acc, if you are still interested please let me know!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top