- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Italy
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey there,
I’m looking to buy rare Minecraft usernames. I’m mainly interested in 2 characters or 2 letters, OGs, semi-OGs, real words, short terms, or anything clean and brandable. I’m also actively looking for 3-letter (3L), 3-character (3C), and 3-number (3N) usernames.
I have a large budget available and I’m ready to buy if the name is right. I’m not here to waste time, if you have something valuable, I’m prepared to pay what it’s worth. I can pay with crypto or PayPal F&F, whichever you prefer. We can use the Trade Guardian service here on-site, and I’m happy to cover the fees if needed. I’m ready to move fast and make the deal smooth.
If you’ve got something you think I might be interested in, feel free to DM me or contact me directly.
Discord: efficiency683
Telegram: @efficiencys
Looking forward to seeing what’s available.
I’m looking to buy rare Minecraft usernames. I’m mainly interested in 2 characters or 2 letters, OGs, semi-OGs, real words, short terms, or anything clean and brandable. I’m also actively looking for 3-letter (3L), 3-character (3C), and 3-number (3N) usernames.
I have a large budget available and I’m ready to buy if the name is right. I’m not here to waste time, if you have something valuable, I’m prepared to pay what it’s worth. I can pay with crypto or PayPal F&F, whichever you prefer. We can use the Trade Guardian service here on-site, and I’m happy to cover the fees if needed. I’m ready to move fast and make the deal smooth.
If you’ve got something you think I might be interested in, feel free to DM me or contact me directly.
Discord: efficiency683
Telegram: @efficiencys
Looking forward to seeing what’s available.
