I am looking to buy one geared personal account
as stated in the title i am lookin for either:
Warlock
Enchantment or elemental shaman
Shadow priest
or a geared hunter
I dont not care about vanity
I dont care about PvP gear
I want one straight Pve geared toon to the max ( 5100 GS ++)
Must have at least 3/5 9.25 with some heroic gear
Not lookin to spend to much for one straight forward character
if i am interested we will work on a price together
You must have ID SCAN
Original email
and preferably CD-keys to the account
as stated in the title i am lookin for either:
Warlock
Enchantment or elemental shaman
Shadow priest
or a geared hunter
I dont not care about vanity
I dont care about PvP gear
I want one straight Pve geared toon to the max ( 5100 GS ++)
Must have at least 3/5 9.25 with some heroic gear
Not lookin to spend to much for one straight forward character
if i am interested we will work on a price together
You must have ID SCAN
Original email
and preferably CD-keys to the account
