• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Buying PC Archon | Demonic Pact smite account

Not Recently Bumped

uhlolk1002

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 6, 2017
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
EDIT: A seller has been found. Thanks to all offers!

I'm looking for a PC account with the Thanatos Archon and Anubis Demonic Pact skins.

Literally everything else is optional. I don't care about the god pack, rankings, or god masteries.

PM me if you are selling an account and have these two skins. My offer price will depend on what else is included with the account (Skins, Gems, etc)
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I can offer u acc with Thanatos arcon skin, it's been awhile since I played last time I don't know if I got Anubis skin too
 
Back
Top