• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Buying Overwatch game keys $30

Not Recently Bumped

DMissile

Level 39

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Aug 12, 2016
Last seen
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
iya nih temen pesen wkkwkw, kok bisa tau ane indo :3

- - - Updated - - -

http://steamcommunity.com/id/LOLIMACTUALLYGAY <-- this guy said that I was scamming since I mentioned that I am a SteamRep donator which indeed I am, he does not have any previous transactions and even mentioned that he could revoke the keys if I scammed him, so what are the odds of not revoking after a successful transaction?

I'm not gonna post my whole chat since it's kinda long, but you can PM for me the whole chat :)

csgomassive.com: If u were buying accs, i would go firstD'Missile &#55357;&#56496; SWC/CS:GO PM: they all could be revoked
D'Missile &#55357;&#56496; SWC/CS:GO PM: that's what i'm afraid of
D'Missile &#55357;&#56496; SWC/CS:GO PM: how much are you selling each keys?
csgomassive.com: Thats why, cuz if u scam, i would just revoke it ;)
 
Back
Top